Friday, August 17, 2012

WONDERFUL THINGS are HERE!


After a few weeks of waiting for "T"s to be crossed and "I"s to be dotted, here is the BIG News! (And NO!, I am not pregnant again!)












Keep scrolling, for dramatic affect!











Mentioning on July 27th that BIG things were on the horizon for us came to official fruition yesterday......my husband was promoted to STORE MANAGER!
AKA- Mr.Boss Man, El Hefe, Capt. Awesome! Well, he was always Capt. Awesome.



This is HUGE news since he will be making almost double his previous earnings!  I really do not have enough words to express how PROUD I am of him! He told me yesterday and I cried since my mother and I were JUST discussing it about 20 minutes beforehand! He is truly such an asset employee within his company. He is 120% gives-his-all hard worker, he does not "dole" out tasks that he does not want to do- he has done the icky, difficult, strenuous tasks; he is fair when scheduling his team; and he really wants to help each employee in any way he can.



That is the big news on this coast (East Coast, SE Florida)!



Do you have any exciting news??

2 comments:

  1. That is so wonderful! Congratulations to your husband and family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It has been a long time coming!

      Delete