Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Tuesdays Things I Love! - camera bag edition!

Hello lovelies!

After perusing my Amazon wishlist, I notice a pattern of camera bags. Hello, I am a purse/bag addict!


OK, these are a few I would LOVE to get my hands on!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Epiphanie London Burnt Orange -$225

The fact that this can convert in to a backpack makes me Happy Camper!



This color is beautiful! I love that it looks like an adventurer bag!



Having the single lens for my T3, this is perfect for short outings, and if you've only got the one body & lens.



The color is so creamy! Makes me count down the days until Fall and Winter!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I wish I had the drive to take more photos. I am trying to take more through out the day. Especially of our dogs!  We have the silliest Corgis on the planet! Trying to set a "goal" of taking 10 quality photos a day & increase each week.

What is one thing you'd like to do more of?





No comments:

Post a Comment