Saturday, July 21, 2012

Things I love Tuesday----on SATURDAY!

Well, it is Tuesday!

I go for my next dentist appt on July 31st. (-_____-) But in the mean time, here are some things I love!!
(I have decided after each appt, to help quell my nervous stomach I will BAKE a yummy treat when I get home, making it more about the baking vs. the nauseating appointment!)


I cannot wait to take the dude to visit my dad in Georgia. Preferrably when it gets cold! We want to spend a Christmas with my dad in a few years!
The morning we left it snowed a little, and was 18*!


My Dads house :-D

Mt. Yonah

Our Wedding Day!

I loved our Wedding Cake! It was canoli cake! And our topper was perfect since we Honeymooned to Disney World!

Our wonderful reception area! We used the mini "trick or treat" buckets as the place card holders! >.< I wish I would have taken a closer photo of the place cards: they were all Halloween themed with pumpkins, skulls, and bats!


I know this is my post that was going to go up Tuesday the 17th., I've just had a lot on my plate lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment