Friday, September 10, 2010

Moving??

So it is not a secret that I hate Florida. I HATE the heat, I hate the people and their lack of driving skills, everyone is rude, no one has any manners.  Carlos received a phone call two weeks ago at his Job from an AAP in Gainesville, Ga offering him a job. HUH. We are currently in the process of trying to save money so we can move after I finish school.  I start November 1st, and I believe I will finish in Sept 2011.  This way we can save up, still be here for my sisters wedding, and I can have a certification when we move. It will make finding a job easier. :D 

I will miss my mom more than words can express, even thinking of moving away from her makes my chest ache, but I hate Florida. I do not want us raising a family down here, which is a WHOLE OTHER CAN OF WORMS. I am not even sure I can get pregnant. Hah. Yes, I said it.

With us moving to Georgia and living with my dad, it will enable us to take care of our debt, save up for a home, and to actually start a savings account. Imagine actually having a savings account with more than $100.

I am just ready for a change of pace/scenery/climate.

No comments:

Post a Comment