Sunday, September 19, 2010

Crochet

So my friend Stacy taught me how to crochet, and it is a lot of fun!  I cannot wait to get into more patterns and yarn color changes!  I got inspired by this super awesome cupcake hat on Etsy.  That and I have a weirdly huge head and it's hard to find beanies that fit properly. :D My technique is pretty good so far, I just forget to count the number of rows so I am currently making a green blob. Ha ha ha, which Carlos said he would proudly wear.

I cannot wait until it gets cold. I have recently bought a bunch of new sweaters that are really adorable. I also cannot wait to start school, get my certification so we can move to Georgia.  I love where my dad lives, the people are friendly, granted they look at Carlos funny since he is "one of them there Hispanics".

I am excited to make my first scarf once I get my technique (counting) down. Becoming kind of Suzy Homemaker type since I've been laid off.

No comments:

Post a Comment