Tuesday, June 11, 2013

New computer- new frustration!!!

Well, a few months back I mentioned the acquisition of said new equipment. It is a headache at best. It is brand new, in the box laptop- purchased from Amazon.com; however it takes FOREVER to power up, to get on the Internet, upload photos- everything is a mission for this new laptop. Reasons my sad lil blog have been suffering.
 
Our son will be TWO in 4 days! AAH!!!!! Craziness!! It still baffles my brain that we have this awesome Dude and he is OURS. Not a nephew, not a friends child- OURS. AH-mazing! With our son being born a few days before Fathers Day two years ago, his birthday generally falls a day or two before said holiday. Since this is the case, we will be celebrating ON his birthday with my half of the family (ice cream cake included!) and ON Fathers Day with my in-laws (and a different cake!). Our lucky boy gets TWO cakes, and sort of two parties!
 
The year has flown by! Seriously, in just a few blinks and **POOF!** its June!
 
We went to visit my father at the end of March/beginning of April. If you cannot tell, the hassle of trying to get said computer to work PLUS trying to upload photos has become sort of a PITA. When I get some free time (as these are generally done when The Dude naps) I shall upload our photos from Georgia as well as his birthday photos.
 
In December, I hadn't mentioned that my sisters FIL passed away suddenly so this is my Brother In Laws first Fathers Day as a dad and WITHOUT his father. To be considerate, my mother suggested we celebrate on Wednesday- tomorrow. We will be going to lunch at a wonderful seafood restaurant and it will be nice to NOT have to trudge through the craziness that is "Insert name of holiday" Day here. We can all relax and not stress.
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
Do you have any Father's Day plans or traditions??

No comments:

Post a Comment