Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Tuesday Things I Love renamed for Wednesday Wishlist!

Lately it has been hard to get to the computer on Tuesdays for the aforementioned post, this is because it is one of the two days off my Hubs is home.
 
 
Not wanting to do the typical Friday Favorites type post, my brain has been trying to figure out a different to post. Having only scheduled one post for a "future day", I prefer to have the idea of WHAT items I'd like to show and post them THAT day.
 
The fact that my son is teething like a dinosaur is making daily consistency difficult. He does not want to nap lately, only if the same boring movie is on and he has ran himself around the house in to exhaustion.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  
 
So without further ado, here is the new Wednesday Wishlist!!!
(These are things I'd love to have, but do not have unlimited funds to buy this stuff!!)
 
The color of this bag is so pretty, and a nice neutral- not too bright or too bland.
 
These shoes are super comfy! I have them in gray but would love these! And for every pair you buy, SKECHERS will give a new pair of shoes to a child in need.
 
 
My son LOVES tags- on toys, clothes, blankets; everything!! Dino fabric and ribbon tags?! YES!
 
 
 
I have a video of my son playing with the tag on a toy.....for at least 5 minutes. The video, only being a minute long, is hysterical. He is GIGGLING profusely for a minute! It brings such joy to my heart!
 
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
My sister is due with her son soon. She went to the hospital a few days ago, since her BP was high. Depending on what her doctor says tomorrow, he may be here sooner rather than later. She used to have high BP and was on medication for it. Now it seems to have regulated but the day it was high, she had an issue with her preregistration at the hopsital where she will deliver. So she thinks due to human stupidity (they made her wait for 3 hours just to drop off a pee sample- TMI, I know. But c'mon, she is 38wks pregnant!)
 
Next Wednesday (Halloween) is our 4th wedding anniversary!! We were not able to get costumes this year, but I have enough halloween socks and such to pull together something for myself. >.<
 
- - -
 
Do you have any special Halloween traditions?? Will you be dressing up??
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment