Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Tuesdays Things I love

Well, yesterday my brother in law graduated High School....Which I did not get to see. Our son did NOT like the clapping/cheering so he and I sat outside (with a nice breeze, YAY) waiting for the ceremony to end. I did not actually get to see him walk the stage. :(

Anyhoo, let me get to the things I love!!

How pretty are they! Super out of my price range, but I may just have to try and save up. Such a pretty floral! And To be Dr. Martens?? Swoon!

I do not have an iPhone 4....yet. But this case is adorbs! It comes in green too. If it were silver, It'd be more of what I'd want.


This dress makes me want to eat yummy sorbet, walking around at the park with my family, taking photos.


Recently, my engagement ring has made my finger break out. It's 14k so I have no idea why, after 5 years? But I'd love this as an alternate ring.



The color! The pattern reminds me of cookies, or a beautiful vintage sofa, plus it already has my last name initial.  >.<



And, the gratuitous photo of my son!
This is my husband,The Dude, and Great Grandma!

What are some of your favorite things??




No comments:

Post a Comment