Saturday, May 12, 2012

Mother's Day May 13, 2012

Well, my super aw-e-som-e Husby got me the HP books for my NOOK!! YAY!! So excellent, so when the little dude is older, I can read them e-reader style. I still have a deep love for books, thats why my NOOK case looks like a book, hahaha. We will be celebrating next week, since my husband, my sister and brother-in-law all work tomorrow.


 
There are still a few things I would love to magically receive for Mother's Day:


This Camera bag. I LOVE the Marin one I have, but it's sooo big and bulky. This one sits more flush to the body! I blogged about it before, and then afterwards was all "Oh I don't really want it." LIES!



Flowers. I have never been sent Flowers. This arrangement makes my heart melt!


This dress! So flowy and girly!

ELLE Splatter Chiffon Dress

Kohls

This bag! I could use it as a dual function diaper bag/purse!

Etsy

How will you be spending Mother's Day? My sister is 15 weeks pregnant so, yay! We will probably be getting her flowers and a small gift!

1 comment:

  1. That Etsy bag is just downright adorable! And those flowers...ugh, LOVE them. Then again, I may be biased. I'm a sucker for flowers :)

    xo, Samantha
    sammyblackwood.com

    ReplyDelete