Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A few things I love

Well, after seeing on a few friends blogs where they dedicate a post each week to things they love, this is mine.

Lets start with this:

An early bday present from my hubs. It reminds me of my "Indiana Jones satchel" I got at Thriftarellas a few years back, but its soo tiny. At least this fits my Nook, iPhone, wallet, camera, baby wipes and a few other essentials needed.

And this blog  The Dainty Squid - hello awesomeness! It's an ecclectic assortment of photos, craft ideas, awesome coin purses and pouches, plus awesome kitties and their antics!!

Of course, my dude!!!!!!!! My son, my love!
Don't mind him, hes part dinosaur, eating the exam paper at the Pediatricians office!!

I have a few more, but since he is staring at me, sucking his fingers like, "Yo, lady.....can I get some NOMs please??" I must fulfill the dudes request!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment